Skip to content
We Ask That You
- Treat all healthcare staff in a reasonable, courteous manner.
- Be on time for appointments.
- Contact the practice in good time to cancel or rearrange an appointment. This will allow other patients to be seen in the time previously allocated to you.
- Telephone for a home visit before 10am.
- Only make use of a 24 hour emergency service in the event of a real emergency.
- Do not expect a prescription with every consultation.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle and take advice given to you by your doctor and primary healthcare staff.
All Our Patients Can Expect
- To receive information about services and treatment.
- To receive treatment which is safe and effective, based on the best available evidence.
- To be treated with dignity and respect.
- To be afforded privacy and confidentiality from all doctors and primary healthcare staff.
- To be informed and involved regarding all decisions about your care and treatment.
- To receive effective communication with patients, their families and carers.